Terms and Conditions for Valamar Lacroma Hotel, Dubrovnik
The Conference secretariat has negotiated a special rate for congress delegates at the Valamar Lacroma Hotel, Dubrovnik. In order to benefit from these rates, rooms have to be booked with the hotel directly via the dedicated hotel booking link .
If you are looking for a hotel which offers a more favorable rate, you can also benefit from a special rate at the Tirena Hotel***, which is located next to the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel. This hotel can also be booked via the same link.
For all your hotel related questions, please contact the hotel directly via email.
EFCLIN nor the Conference secretariat MCI Amsterdam are involved in your hotel booking.
The following terms and conditions apply for your hotel bookings:
- The special congress rates are only guaranteed for bookings until 1st March 2018. For rooms booked after that date, the room rate will be based upon availability
- The congress rate is to be honored 3 days Prior, and 2 days after the congress. For other days, the rate is subject to availability.
- Hotel bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 25th March 2018
- For cancellations from 26th March 2018 until 7 days prior to arrival, the first night will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellations 7 days prior to arrival, or no-show, the full length of the booking will be charged as cancellation fee.
Hotel booking system
4* Valamar Lacroma Hotel (congress hotel)
Single Room (park view) incl. breakfast € 110
Double Room (park view) incl. breakfast € 125
3* Tirena Hotel (only a limited number of rooms available)
Single Room incl. breakfast € 75
Double Room incl. breakfast € 85
Some websites or other providers may appear to be offering rooms at the congress hotel at slightly lower rates. Delegates are advised to exercise caution since often these rates do not include breakfast, have to be paid in advance and, in the event of a cancellation offer no refunds. It is also likely that any rooms offered in this way will be of a lower grade than those offered under the EFCLIN booking arrangement.
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate insurance cover for travel, health and accident before they depart from their countries. MCI Amsterdam as the Congress Secretariat and EFCLIN bear no liability for the act of any supplier to this meeting, nor liability for: personal injury, the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event, for any loss or damage, for delays in transport by air, sea, rail, road, weather, in case of strikes, sickness, war or other causes.