EFCLIN is an international meeting platform and forum for manufacturers, wholesalers & distributors of contact lenses and IOLs. The declared Mission Statement of EFCLIN is:-
To expand the most prominent exhibition and meeting place for the global contact lens and IOL industry, initiate education and maintain the highest level of professional services and relevant information.
At EFCLIN we aim to:-
- Assist our members with marketing, technical & organisational matters.
- Keep our members informed & updated regarding European regulations.
- Share news of technological developments with our members.
- Organise an annual congress & exhibition plus an extensive lecture programme which is attended by members and non-members.
- Work closely with Euromcontact (link open in new window) to ensure our members are aware of the latest developments in Regulatory Affairs.
- Actively network with organisations, educators, consultants and other individuals all over the world to provide an ever changing resource of information for our members.
Meet the board
Put some faces to names by clicking here to meet the board.
Who should I Contact?
You are welcome to contact the serving EFCLIN Board members (see above) regarding any current industry issue or matter you would like to bring to their attention. For matters relating to EFCLIN policies, statutes, by laws, news items, press releases or the Annual Congress you may prefer to contact the Secretariat by clicking here.